Young Adults / Students
In these days of economic instability young people need to start saving earlier than ever. Remember – the one thing you have as an advantage over your parents is TIME! Start saving early – and you will be rewarded in your later life. Contact us and we will help you with setting your future financial goals.
Young Adult Chequing
NWCU Young Adult Chequing account is available to members 18 to 25 years of age. Whether you are studying or working – we know how hard it can be to make ends meet. That’s why we give you a break on many fees with Young Adult Chequing Account.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free Manitoba Credit Union ATM transactions
- Free direct payment transactions
- Free first order of 100 personalized basic cheques
- Free monthly statement with cheque images
- Telephone and internet banking available
Click here to view our latest rates.
Start building a credit rating - before you enter the workforce! North Winnipeg Credit Union Student MasterCard® is the perfect "starter" card for post-secondary students over the age of 18. With no annual fee, you'll see the convenience and security this card offers, as you build your financial future.
- Optional Balance Protection Insurance
- World-wide global acceptance serving consumers in 210 countries and territories
- World's largest ATM network
- 24-hour lost/stolen card assistance
- Emergency cards and emergency cash
- Master RoadAssist® 24-hour roadside assistance at pre-set rate
Line of Credit
School is expensive! Tuition, books, living expenses, and socializing too. It all adds up!
North Winnipeg Credit Union is here to help. A line of credit provides a low-cost alternative to credit card borrowing and is a breeze to set up compared to a loan from the government. With a line of credit from North Winnipeg Credit Union, pay only minimum interest on a great rate and no administration fees. It is established with your chequing account, and allows you to overdraw your chequing account up to your authorized limit. Interest is charged only on the amount utilized for the number of days outstanding. You will always have funds when you need them!
Do you need a car to get to school but don’t have the cash? Too broke to go on a spring break vacation with your friends? Don’t delay it, talk to North Winnipeg Credit Union about a loan. Great rates are waiting for you!
Contact one of our branches for more information on any of the services listed above.
COPYRIGHT © 2008 NWCU